[tcb] TCB Christmas 2006

  • From: "Christopher Dirksen" <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 17:16:40 -0600

Dan I tries to send this but it wont go can you help?

TCB

Hello all just wanted to let you know that I created a MSN group that I will be adding the information for the Christmas party on the 22nd of December. In the links section I'll add hotel information and on the calendar section on the 22 nd I put our address and phone numbers that you can see if you click the christmas party link on that day. I have a list of people in the message section and soon with Jennifer's help we will start a list of what people would like to bring to eat as this is a pot luck, Jennifer has informed me that she is planning to cook a big chicken and sausage gumbo. I will put it to a poll as to what the gift exchange should be, we were thinking 15-20 dollar Chinese gift exchange but like I said we put it to a poll and go with it. Once you visit the site if you could post a picture of your bus so that I can put a face to a bus that would be sweet! Any questions please let me know and I try to answer them

http://groups.msn.com/TheDirksenTransporter/_whatsnew.msnw

P.S. still looking for a Santa.

Cajun Eskimo

Christopher Dirksen

Share your latest news with your friends with the Windows Live Spaces friends module.