[tcb] Re: T1/2 case

  • From: Stephen Brannan <ozarkcycleworks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 11:23:16 -0800 (PST)

The shop was ReVolks in Gravette.  Jeff Hamilton was the guy who "Rebuilt" the
engine.  I don't talk to him anymore either.

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:          This is a shop local up here?
Tell me who they are so I can avoid them.

  I paid about $2000 for my engine. New case and all good quality new parts.
The guy did a great job and built a really good engine. I know that it was a
good engine because it ran a full year with no plunger in the deep oil relief
valve. After it blew up I personally tore it down and found no plunger. I
cleaned up all the damage and rebuilt it myself (with daily advice from Chuck
and Lee Roy) and it has run for about 7 years. My builder told me that I had
run the engine without oil, so we don't talk to each other anymore.