[tcb] Re: T1/2 case

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 07:55:13 -0800 (PST)

I also have 2 spare Vanagon waterboxer cases if you wanted to build a 1.9 liter
aircooled. I've heard of people cutting the water jackets off vanagon cases and
using them for aircooled engines. don't know what all is involved but I might
try it some day.

Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I have 4 or 5 spare cases sitting
in my store room. I know one of them came out of a 71 bay camper. It was
running, it just smoked a lot. If your interested. maybe Denis could bring back
north if he comes down for Bulli Gras. Do you need the full long block or just
the case?

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   just testing the waters for
a just in case thing, does anyone have an early
bay case that is good and wouldn't need align boring? i am having some major
issues right now and might need a new one. just let me know if you do...a T3
case would work as well, that is what mine is.

Communicate instantly! Use your Hotmail address to sign into Windows Live
Messenger now. http://get.live.com/messenger/overview