[tcb] Re: Sway bars on a splitty

  • From: JKi7886155@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 17:47:25 EDT

How about 50?

Jack

In a message dated 9/21/06 9:18:42 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Only 7  years? try to remember 25 years back!

Brian Denning  <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
what's  more dangerous is that you can remember them ;-) i have only been out

for 7 years and i can't remember anything...let alone the college  years.

>From: "Lonnie Bergman"
>Subject: [tcb] Re: Sway bars on a  splitty
>Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 08:58:46 -0500
>
>It's a  dangerous thing to post to the list the things you did while in  high
>school :)

All-in-one  security and maintenance for your PC.  Get a free 90-day trial!
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwlo0050000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.w
indowsonecare.com/?sc_cid=msn_hotmail