[tcb] Re: Sway bars on a splitty

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 09:41:02 -0500

wow i never realized you were that old :-) man and to think...i think jammy is younger than me. those young-ins i'm tellin' you what.

so denis how is the volvo station wagon swaybar comming on the bus? will that even handle the weight of a bus?

From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Sway bars on a splitty
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 07:17:28 -0700 (PDT)

Only 7 years? try to remember 25 years back!

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: what's more dangerous is that you can remember them ;-) i have only been out
for 7 years and i can't remember anything...let alone the college years.

>From: "Lonnie Bergman"
>Subject: [tcb] Re: Sway bars on a splitty
>Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 08:58:46 -0500
>
>It's a dangerous thing to post to the list the things you did while in high
>school :)

All-in-one security and maintenance for your PC.  Get a free 90-day trial!
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwlo0050000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.windowsonecare.com/?sc_cid=msn_hotmail

Add fun gadgets and colorful themes to express yourself on Windows Live Spaces http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.get.live.com/spaces/features