[tcb] Re: Swap meet

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 22:19:27 -0500

Somewhere somehow I got lost in the translations. Are you guys talking about the Florida show in Dade City outside of Tampa? I had thought about going and driving the Baja. Some one give some input on this show.
Sammie

At 09:55 AM 9/11/2006, you wrote:
There was also another place, the "Master's Inn" that was on the exit off I75 to the Dade County Fairgrounds, I heard they tore it down. In 2004, it was quite a mad house with lots of commotion (VW oriented commotion) until the wee hours of the morning.

Right now I have BB penciled in on my schedule, it's a long two days of driving each way from Dallas.

-----Original Message----- >From: Sharon Chamberlain <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx> >Sent: Sep 11, 2006 9:47 AM >To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >Subject: [tcb] Re: Swap meet > >We(Dennis H, Claudia, Steve and Sharon) plan on leaving Wed. nov 8th >arriving Fri afternoon , bulli show is sat Nov 11 and the bug jam is nov >12th Sunday. Think I'll see if we can get Quail run campground reservations. > >I just received this email from Fl on the bulli brigade: > >On Friday night, most people camp at the "Rare & Unique Slam", which is a >huge party/show/weekend kickoff about an hour south of Bulli Brigade. There >should be info about that online with other stuff about the weekend. > >On Saturday night, most people just sleep in their bus in the hotel parking >lot. IF you want a campground, there is one called "Quail Run Campground" >that is right near the hotel we are all heading to, which is where the >caravan after BB ends up. > >-----Original Message----- >From: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf >Of Denis Dodson >Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 9:14 AM >To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >Subject: [tcb] Re: Swap meet > >I really want to do the Bulli Brigade. Tampa, Ybor City, cuban sandwiches >from the Cafeteria, which is pronounced entirely differently and is a cafe >and has nothing to do with what we think is a cafeteria. I looked for an >hour for this one particular famous Cafeteria before I stopped looking for a > >Luby's. > > > > >----- Original Message ----- >From: "singlecabboy" <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> >To: "tcb" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> >Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2006 11:05 PM >Subject: [tcb] Swap meet > > >Just read the ad for the Bulli Brigade Show in Fla , >it reads all driven in busses recieve a swap spot so >please feel free to bring stuff to sell .This is foe t3p. > >Paul Smith >www.23window.com/thezone >Why do I have to push "1" for English >T.C.B. >H.B.B. > > >