[tcb] Re: Swap meet

  • From: "Trey Jung" <treyjung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 12:10:49 -0500

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=246359

Denis,

ON the way there, buy this.

Trey
----- Original Message ----- From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 11:44 AM
Subject: [tcb] Re: Swap meet

When we were talking before you were going to a different event in Tampa, so now both events are on the same weekend? SWWWEEEEET!

Should I bring the Support Vehicle? We could load it up with all possible repair stuff and we could drive our busses and one of us will drive the TCB Support vehicle.

It would take two 10 hour days of driving.

People would take off Thurs. to Tuesday. Leave Wed night or early Thur, return leaving Sun night or early Mon be back Tues evening.

Leave out of Houston and eat oysters and redfish, do a little gambling (it only takes a minute in the sports bet). Man o man I am sooooo there.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>