[tcb] Re: Still looking for Jalousie windows.

  • From: "Peter & Caren Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 21:04:34 -0600

Hi Eric,

It's funny you ask, because Kirk and I pulled that box out over the weekend.
I didn't open it, but I know there are jealousy windows in there and I know
I don't need them for my Flip-Seat Westy since it didn't come with any.  I
can be reached at pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx or by phone at (210)559-1214 if you
want to talk off-TCB.

Peter