[tcb] Still in Arkansas at the airport (What trip around the world?)

  • From: <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 8:46:52 -0600

These tickets we use are fabulous when they work. They are good for anywhere
Delta flies anywhere in the whole world FIRST CLASS! But they are stand-by. So
Jan and I usually travel on Christmas day and it is usually quiet and the
planes are fairly empty. Well, the airport in Cincinatti is apparently all but
closed and Delta has cancelled 25% of their flights, so everything is backed
up, so we didn't get on a plane yesterday. We went to the movie and ate Mex and
drank margaritas in a local hotel. Now we are waiting for a plane that has 9
seats open, or did about an hour ago.

Now we are beig told that the flights from Atlanta to NY are all full so we
went back home and got our passports and right now it looks like we are going
to Paris or London.

These places all have Wi-Fi now so we will keep all informed of the Great
Christmas Travel Adventure.

If we don't get on this next plane we will probably flip a coin to see if we
wait for another or just go home and get in the hot tub.

Paul, what "trip around the world"? Literally? It was a quick trip around the
world?