[tcb] Re: Steve Sandlin's in the Hospital

  • From: a riggs <redvan71@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 21:48:07 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Mark -

Steve did the handles and locks on our '71 panel. Sent then to a chrome
shop in Houston that did a beautiful job, then Steve got everything keyed
the same and working smoothly. Excellent work, reasonably priced and a
super nice guy.

Allan

--- Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I know some of you don't know Steve, (Steve's Lock Shop) but I just
> found out last night that he is in the Hospital. Apparantly approx. 6
> weeks ago Steve was in Vegas for a Radio/Television conference and did
> so much walking that he developed blisters on his feet. The blisters
> never healed and got so bad he finally called Karen Douglas (a
> registered nurse and a VW nut) and asked for help. She made him go to
> the hospital. Steve is 55 years old and had never been to a doctor, He
> has a extreme fear of doctors and needles,  Come to find out Steve is a
> severe diabetic and almost lost a foot to the desease. luckly he only
> lost the middle toe on one foot. I'm sure he could use all the support
> and prayers we can send his way. Steve is in Huntsville hospital in Room
> 234.---Mark
>
>   p.s. www.steveslockshop.com

Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
Finder tool.
http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/