[tcb] Re: Stephen Brannen, go get Brian's bus.

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 12:31:14 -0800 (PST)

Didn't we already have this debate on the aircoolers site??

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  i'm sorry all i heard was,
"blah blah blah fords rock." what were you saying
mark?

>From: Mark Sawyer
>To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [tcb] Re: Stephen Brannen, go get Brian's bus.
>Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 12:04:27 -0800 (PST)
>
>At least they aren't fords.
>
>Stephen Brannan wrote: I need to sell or
>trade off a few things first. I've got a 53 GMC truck in peices and a
>share in a Chevy conversion van. I think I'm in violation of some
>ordinances and covenants right now.
>

>Denis Dodson wrote:
> Stephen, you were asking about a bus. Go get Brian's. I know
>that he wants to trade his bus for a bug, so go find him a bug for $500 and
>trade him.
>
> He has worked on it a bunch, so,I would guess it should be in better
>than dragged-out-of-a-cow-pasture condition.

> TV dinner still cooling?
>Check out "Tonight's Picks" on Yahoo! TV.

Find what you need at prices you?ll love. Compare products and save at MSN®
Shopping.
http://shopping.msn.com/default/shp/?ptnrid=37,ptnrdata=24102&tcode=T001MSN20A0701