[tcb] Spring time VW shows

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 07:29:02 -0800 (PST)

I am aware of 3 shows happening in the next few months.  The show in Nac,
Fredericksburg, and Temple.

I am planning to attend the show in F-burg and considering the show in Temple.
Unfortunately, cannot make it to Nac.

I have heard lots of good things about the Volksfest, but the Volks Blast in
Temple is a new find.  I read that Paul Smith was in charge of some or all of
the activities.  I am sure Paul will put together a good event.  I visited the
the website.  http://www.texasvolksblast.com/index2.htm  Any TCB input prior to
penciling in this event.

Jeff

The fish are biting.