  From: ATX BUS
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 1:22 PM
  Subject: [tcb] Re: Split Sportsmobile topic on theSamba.

  Yes it is near Burnet/183 intersection.  I'll have to stop by and see them
sometime.  My wife's office is just around the corner.

  I do not know how long they have been at that location, but decades after the
split bus. Their website only has a single picture/ad from their VW days.  I am
suprised they don't market it more since they have been in the business for so
long.

  By the way I am still looking for 2 Hehr windows for this bus, if anyone
knows where I can find them.  I check  thesamba regularly  (no luck) and Way
Out Salvage blamed Dennis for buying all of their stock.