[tcb] Re: Southern Arkansas (overnight) camping

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 12:30:31 -0500

don't know if it's out of the way but degrey lake is nice...also you could stay in hot spirngs if you like the tourist thing. but do not stay at gulfa gorge because they have no ameneties. there are some camping spots in hot springs out on 70 by the lake though. if you do come to hot springs call me 870-403-2560 and we'll do lunch.

brian

From: Conrad Klahn <conradk@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Southern Arkansas (overnight) camping
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 07:08:18 -0700

Hi,

We'll be driving to Cincinnati the last weekend of July, up 79 through N. Louisiana Southern Arkansas and wondered if anyone had recommendations for a place to stop in Southern Arkansas. It is going to be warm, so I'll be bringing the AC unit.

We'll be taking I-40 then I-65. If you have any other recommendations on that route I'd also appreciate it.

Conrad