[tcb] Sorry Denis....Psyco-Billy 1 August 26th 2004

I have been pretty tired and busy.
I had intended to write this up sooner.

As most of you know Denis,I have to say he and Jan are some of the most
gracious hosts I have ever met. They dropped everything (they have
plenty to do! they ARE building a house) to show us their little piece
of heaven. We were able to see what a GREAT place they have for us to
camp. I think if you can in any way make it to there for the
Psyco-Billy 1 festivities Thursday night August 26th you will not be
disappointed. There is plenty of room for busses to camp, there is
plenty of electricity for A/C units (Denis' power line drop is a thing
of beauty in itself, I believe he could power the Democratic
Convention!) There is a view of Beaver lake that is breathtaking. He
will be living in his house by the time we get there. He has a camper
trailer on the site now. The camper will be available for us to use,
complete with air conditioning and full kitchen and plumbing. We have a
few tricks up our sleeves to help us keep cool and keep our minds off
the heat. I hope more than a few of you can make it it is going to be
fun. If you know of any other bus campers that might want to join us
please feel free to let them know. They can join the TCB list at
http://www.freelists.org or contact us at danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx

Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.