[tcb] Re: Sorry Denis, I don't think I can make it

Hay Paul, I plan to leave the Dallas area Friday morning if you want to tour together. ----- Original Message ----- From: "singlecabboy" <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 1:04 PM
Subject: [tcb] Re: Sorry Denis, I don't think I can make it

I will be there .. I really liked my story though .. I
guess I need to start emailing to just myself?
--- Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't know if I should put on my boots because of
the high level of BS or
just kill myself and there will be a wake here
instead of a party. Are you
really not coming?

Today I heard that Bodean isn't coming. He is king
of the theater room. He
entertained everyone by sleeping through almost the
whole party. It was
performance art.

----- Original Message ----- From: "singlecabboy" <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>