[tcb] Re: So, who's not coming?

  • From: ATX <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 17:35:31 -0700 (PDT)

We booked a one bedroom cabin.  They have a nice virtual tour online.  I'm
looking forward to the trip and see everyone.

Jeff

sent via iPhone

On Jun 26, 2009, at 8:32 AM, Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The hiking is decent.
It is really good compared to Texas standards though.
Did you get a cabin?
The cabins there are some of the best state park cabins in the country.

ATX wrote:
Well I'm glad I took everyones advice from earlier and booked some reservations
at Devils Den.  Do they have good hiking?

Jeff

sent via iPhone

On Jun 25, 2009, at 5:58 PM, Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We did Alaska on ours...damn, it woulda been cool to camp out there!

  From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, June 25, 2009, 1:35 PM
Neil...That was Fidel Castro.
We are still planning to be there (Shana,
Owen and myself).  Probably for Saturday night only,
and camping if there is space for a tent.  Any
suggestions for things to do around Springdale?  I
have
a week of vacation and we are planning to do some
exploring.

Jeff
From:
Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
    From: Will <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"

  <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    Date: Thursday, June 25, 2009, 12:21 PM
Kim jong il
won't be there.

-- Sent from my
Palm Pre
Denis wrote:

I have a pretty good

   list

    of who I expect and with
the Missouri/Arkansas people I count about 40-48

  people.

    That includes kids and
some people for the day. If everyone who I think is

  coming

    talks someone
else it would almost be too many people. Did anybody

  get

    ahold of Dennis and
Claudia? Shirley?