[tcb] Re: So, who's not coming?

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 23:41:18 -0500

I have a Psycoblooie clock that Lonnie & Bonnie made. So now I'm counting down the hours & minutes! Can't wait!

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On Jun 25, 2009, at 7:15 PM, Denis wrote:

Hey, we haven't heard whether you were coming to PB or not.

Who knows how to contact Lonnie and Bonnie? The makers of the one and only Psycobilly clock.