[tcb] Re: So I drove the 23 Window around the hood an hour ago...

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 20:56:46 -0500

Just when I left the gas station I pulled up the the light and Sachse's only motorcycle cop pull's up next to me and blows his horn. I thought oh shit I'm gonna get a ticket for something, just then he give's me the peace sign and drives off.LOL

On 9/11/2010 8:54 PM, James Dwan wrote:
Yep I get that a lot with my Westy but I can see I will learn the true meaning of the word patience with this one, I might just fill up my 5 gallon for a while and avoid the gas stations all together..