From: Conrad Klahn <conradk@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: So I drove the 23 Window around the hood an hour ago...
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, September 13, 2010, 10:19 AM

Looks like they changed the Gearshift lever three times from 58-67. So it's
possible you have an earlier version without the locating pin.
1) Up to 501 706 2) 501 - 707 through 216 028 1113) After 216 028 112
The pics I have show the pin.
The "pivot pin" a.k.a. pivot arm bushing, a.k.a. center bushing, is the name of
the bushing on your front beam. Bus Boys rents the reamer to use when you
install the bushing. An relatively easy job.

On Sep 13, 2010, at 9:50 AM, James Dwan wrote:
So it is supposed to have one like my Bay? We looked and it seemed it was
smooth all the way around like there was never one on there