[tcb] Re: So I drove the 23 Window around the hood an hour ago...

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 20:46:14 -0500

 Ya they drive like crap but, makes me look really good.

The first time I drove mine and pulled into the gas station it took me 20 min to get out of there cause people kept talking to me , taking pictures, and telling me their stories about a VW bus.

On 9/11/2010 8:37 PM, James Dwan wrote:
2 things I noticed, It drives different than a Bay and people stare A LOT : ) I also discovered a great deal of half assery that needs to be addressed, but I drove it none the less.