[tcb] Re: Snow snow snow

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 14:40:09 -0800 (PST)

Well we were told to go home at 2 but come into work tomorrow at 11. On my way
home some guy in a sports car darts out in front of me, realizes he misjudged
my distance, sped up and proceeded to fishtail and run up on the curb in front
of me. I decided to apply the brakes instead of going for the middle lane
because there was a car there. I slid towards him, I got so close I couldn't
see his fender anymore. I was waiting for impact. I was going to get out to see
how close I came to T-boning him with my Bus but h eput in reverse. I noticed
his window wqas cracked so couldn't help but yell out, "Real good idea dude,
couldn't wait could ya?"

I'll take the Cougar tomorrow, that way I know the paint will be easier to
match if I "run into" another idiot.

From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, February 4, 2011, 9:13 AM

Bring salt.  When I was driving through this yucky stuff last night, Donner's
extremely lame "heat" could not melt but a small patch on the windshield.  I
stopped at HEB and bought lots of table salt.  I sprinkled it generously and it
did the trick.  I did have to reapply a couple of times. But money well spent.
 Donner's blood pressure might be high after
 so much sodium but heck he is home safe in the driveway and he has a snow day.

On Feb 4, 2011, at 7:57 AM, James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have a choice between the 2002 Cougar and the '77 Bus. I'll take rear wheel
drive in the snow any day. If only the defrost worked going 30 miles an hour!
At least i have a bilge blower installed,m that may help with the windshield.
Plus I get to use my heated seat : )

                From: w.wood <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>

                Subject: [tcb] Snow snow snow

                To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                Date: Friday, February 4, 2011, 6:57 AM

                  Snow snow snow
                  I ventured out yesterday to the stores and did not
                    buy eggs.
                  There are no bald eagles outside but I do hear the
                    jets at DFW.