[tcb] Re: Snow snow snow

Even mother nature hates jerry jones.

-----Original Message-----
From: mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, Feb 4, 2011 9:35 am
Subject: [tcb] Re: Snow snow snow

    Yes but they offered those $200 parking lot tickets to season ticket
    holders first and they bought all of them before they could be
    offered to the public. Now those people are selling them for up to
    $800. Allot of people thought they would tailgate outside the
    stadium but, you can't get within a half mile of the stadium with
    out some kind of ticket.

    On 2/4/2011 9:24 AM, 71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

      #AOLMsgPart_2_98d69fcc-43b1-42a3-8d8b-0e6e205fa94c td{color: black;}
#AOLMsgPart_2_98d69fcc-43b1-42a3-8d8b-0e6e205fa94c p { margin: 0; }
      I believe that might be the $200 tickets to stand outside
        of the game and watch the game on some big screen that I heard
        about. What a jerk he is.

                  From: sammie smith
                  <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                  Date: Friday, February 4, 2011, 8:22 AM

                          Well,
                            I am here, it is snowing, but just enough to
                            dust the ground and roofs of the houses.
                            Not nearly like Dallas and not as bad as
                            Houston. We are sort of caught between the
                            worst of it. I am sure glad Julie did not
                            try to make the trip to Dallas. Looks like
                            poor old Jerry Jones may have a snowed in
                            super bowl.

                            --- On Fri, 2/4/11, Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

                              From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

                              To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx