[tcb] Re: Snow snow snow

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 06:22:03 -0800 (PST)

Well, I am here, it is snowing, but just enough to dust the ground and roofs of
the houses.  Not nearly like Dallas and not as bad as Houston.  We are sort of
caught between the worst of it.  I am sure glad Julie did not try to make the
trip to Dallas.  Looks like poor old Jerry Jones may have a snowed in super
bowl.