[tcb] Sliding door challange vs. Austin VW dub show

I've got a snag in my sliding door. When you open it from the outside - i pull
on therear latch to get the door to pop open. I pulled the rear latch off and
cleaned it all up and oiled it - no improvement. So I am debating pulling to
door off tonight , take the lock off and see if there is a way to lube them.
Must be something inside. all the bearings look good.
Door gets worst when its get colder - during the summer the door opens up fine,
I did put a new seal on the sliding door last year and I even coated the rubber
with some silicon to make sure the seal wasn't causing the door to hang.....

If I get cant it all back together I'll catch everyone at the next show.