From: Brad Tripp <67type2@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Jul 15, 2010 10:33 pm
Subject: [tcb] Re: Sigla & Sekurit Pop out glass - both the same size right?

Just go to an auto glass shop dude

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 10:56 AM, James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have been looking for 3 months for 3 Sigla pop out windows to replace the
ones broken during installation in Ennis but have not been able to find any. I
found a Sekurit that is out of the frame and looks to be in excellent shape.
It's not correct but it's only $30.

I can wait on the 2 broken ones on the driver's side but the one on the door on
the passenger side is a spider webbed  eye sore since they broke the spoon
latch and the window flew open while it was being towed and smashed into the
door. I am thinking they should be the same size but I'd hate to assume. Anyone
know for sure?

--
http://www.volksmeisters.com
http://den-a.plr.liquidcompass.net/player/flash/audio_player.php?id=KTHXFM&uid=278