[tcb] Re: Sigla & Sekurit Pop out glass - both the same size right?

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 15:04:03 -0500

$40

From: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
wuzmop@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2010 10:31 AM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Sigla & Sekurit Pop out glass - both the same size right?

I was quoted 70 for my broken safari glass.

From: Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, July 16, 2010, 9:02 AM

Is it broken in pieces? After Murray hit the three I broke lots of glass until
I got it right, and I used the cracked ones as patterns. Steve Chamberlain was
saying that he needed a windshield that had the VW logo on it and I don’t know
if he found one or not.

From: sammie smith < <mailto:bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:  <mailto:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, July 16, 2010, 7:46 AM

Unless you are just hung up on having the logo on the glass Brad is correct.  A
good glass shop can cut you a new one either in laminate or temper.  Take them
an old one as a pattern and you should have no problem.

  _____