[tcb] Re: Side trip to strange land of Billy Gibbons

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 19:21:10 -0700 (PDT)

Whoa, the Movin' Sidewalks!  Remember the 13th Floor
Elevators?  Larry Rasberry and the Highsteppers?
Chuck & Sue Blue are the only people I've talked to in
over 20 years who heard of Larry Rasberry & the
Highsteppers!
Ancient rumer has it that the 13th Floor Elevators
(outta Austin) coined the term 'psychedelic'...

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/04/08/vw-giving-away-a-the-who-themed-magic-bus-for-charity/

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/04/08/video-heidi-klum-and-her-lovebug/

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/02/11/zz-tops-billy-gibbons-has-a-vw-ball/

> > > --- singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>