[tcb] Sick as a Dog

Well, I'm a little behind on trip reports, thanks, etc.

  First, thanks Steve, Sharon & all the volunteers for a great show.  Keeps
getting better every year.

  My trip home was not fun.

  I left the show early heading to Matagorda to go bay fishing on Monday.
Along the way I stopped and bought a hamburger at Whataburger.  About the time
I got to the fishing lodge I was feeling pretty bad.  About 11:00 PM I had a my
first episode with the comode, then 2:00 AM.

  The next morning, I told the captain I couldn't make the fishing trip and
started driving back to Houston.  I made it all the way to The Woodlands within
2 blocks of my house and had to pull over and use one of my all purpose blue
buckets.

  Made it home, one last round with the comode then passed out.

  I'm better today, but apparently the bucket didn't catch 100% of my spew,
barf, .... and my van smells a little rank this AM.

  Anyway, I know "way more details then you needed", but hope I was an isolated
case and everyone else made it home safe and sound.

  Ronnie - Reggie Young'n comode hugging sick.

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.