[tcb] Re: Showers

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 21:40:43 +0000 (GMT)

A SHOWER IS NOT REQUIRED! But sometimes we take one at a State park, if they will let us in to take one...
Denis usually gets a motel room, we were all invited to take a shower. Yep it was really a lot of fun. Soap flying everywhere, shampoo bottles getting thrown around. If u was not there it was a blast.
Sometimes...I don't shower and that's ok too...
Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/

On Oct 01, 2010, at 03:50 PM, Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is showering required at T@P?

Have I been braking any rules?

On Oct 1, 2010, at 3:39 PM, "Edward Aragon" <edwarda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My family and I went to the state park down the road and for 6 bucks everybody got a hot shower. BTW they where very clean.