[tcb] Re: Shopped my 23 Window around the body shops yesterday...

  • From: Conrad Klahn <conradk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 07:54:44 -0500

I would go for that. I sincerely wish you the best.

My bus has been off the road since failing an inspection in '92 but it is coming along faster this year.

On Jun 1, 2009, at 8:03 PM, James Dwan wrote:

Dusold Designs called: 20k and finished in 8 weeks can start in August.

From: Fred McDonald <texasbluebus@xxxxxxxxx>

To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, May 30, 2009, 7:16 PM

I went to Sachse Hot Rod Shop for a bid.
They wouldn't give me one, all they talked about is how far down I want to take it and what there hourly rates were. I ran away very fast. I just got my bus out of the shop, I used Dallas Roadster in Plano TX.
I am very impressed with the work that was done.
Rust, body work, paint and they installed my safari windows and they did in in just over 30 days.
I would recommend them.