[tcb] Re: Shopped my 23 Window around the body shops yesterday...

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 18:03:02 -0700 (PDT)

Dusold Designs called: 20k and finished in 8 weeks can start in August.

From: Fred McDonald <texasbluebus@xxxxxxxxx>

To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, May 30, 2009, 7:16 PM

I went to Sachse Hot Rod Shop for a bid. They wouldn't give me one, all they
talked about is how far down I want to take it and what there hourly rates
were. I ran away very fast.
 I just got my bus out of the shop, I used Dallas Roadster in Plano TX. I am
very impressed with the work that was done. Rust, body work, paint and they
installed my safari windows and they did in in just over 30 days.
 I would recommend them.