[tcb] Shirtt Money

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 18:07:47 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

OK, we've worked this out a bit. I'll be handling the money stuff. We don't
yet know what the cost will be so WAIT to mail me any money until I post
again with an approximate price.

My mailing address is:

Gerald Livingston
PsycoBlooie
238 East Durdin Dr.
Silsbee, TX 77656

Mark told me we have an "anonymous donor" who will front the money for the
complete order so that Mark will be able to pay for it with a single check.
When I have collected all the money for the shirts ordered I'll deposit it
in my business account and send Mark a check to return the money to the
anonymous donor.

If I don't have correct change at the show I will have a stack of business
checks to make change as needed -- but, please try to bring, or mail, exact
change so we don't have to mess with that.

Prepayments -- when we get a price, if you want to mail payment please make
sure it arrives no later than Saturday the 23rd. I may actually make it out
of here on Monday as planned (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA -- but maybe) so I won't
see anything that arrives after that. Make sure you put the PsycoBlooie on
the envelope. Just in case your payment DOES arrive after I am gone my
other employee can call me to let me know about it.

I will be adding a column to the web page when the order numbers are
finalized. I will remove any sizes that were not ordered and add a column
to indicate those who have pre-paid so you will know I have received your
money.

I will be completely off the grid Monday through Thursday of this coming
week so after Sunday night don't expect any updates until Thursday night.

Gerald