[tcb] Shirt $ and other stuff, like the old Workmans Comp

  • From: Neil the VWDUDE <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 05:45:36 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I go this mornin' to get my nerves jangled
again...the nerve test where they stick a needle in a
nerve root cluster, zap it with electricity, then
measure the resistance all the way down the nerve
path...Fun stuff...last week they hit all the nerve
paths from the waist down...today, its from the waist
up...
I can barely drive the Road Dog (fer bus content)
home...
Last week, I confessed to EVERY crime
committed...these DRs. should be workin' for the CIA!

and lay it on us. http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7