[tcb] Re: Shirt $ and other stuff

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 07:53:30 -0500

I don't remember Fred giving me money, but that means nothing. I don't remember large chunks of what went on that weekend. I don't know why. If we had to choose between my brain working or Fred's, I would go with Fred's everytime. I will send you a check as soon as I remember where the checkbook is and where there might be a pen and if I remember why I needed a pen and who I was sending the checkbook to and why.

Sorry about all your troubles. You can still come out and see people without dragging the bus around. It's you we love, Sugar, not the Rivi.

What was I saying?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>