[tcb] Re: Shirt $ and other stuff

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 11:07:30 -0500

Gerald,

We've all been there.  It's always difficult to remember that sometimes
we can't see the forest from the trees.  Things will work out I'm sure.
As for the prices this guy is quoting you, I'd bag it.  It takes a few
minutes to change rear bearings on an IRS bus.  You have to pull the
outer side CV joint out and remove a couple of clips but that's it.

A typical R&R on an Engine runs about $150 for labor.  Figure parts of
$100 or so.

Anyway, relax, have a beer and breathe.