[tcb] Re: Shelby ever find a bus

  • From: "Trey Jung" <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 08:04:28 -0500

its a bay, 78 model.... as much as I know right now.... trying to go see it
this weekend.... Stay tuned everyone. its here in SouthEast Houston.

On 6/5/07, Michael Selvey <sidecar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Trey Jung wrote:

Might have one for the right price.

Trey

Hi Trey-

Details, details!  Up here in Nacogdoches, Sammie Smith gets them all,
before I ever get a chance to even SEE 'em.  I REALLY want a splitty now
that I've got a reliable Bay Westy to go to bike rallies with.  I hate the
fact I was so stupid at 19 (1973) that I wrecked a '66 Westy, and had to
sell the interior for parts.  At this point, I want ANY splitty, be it
single cab, double cab, panel, bus, deluxe, WHATEVER.

So......what year, what type, where is it, and how much?

Please?

Mike Selvey
Nacogdoches, TX
936-552-7439