[tcb] Re: Sharon & Steve camping in Tulsa

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 08:07:42 -0700

Well ya'll have fun. I will be just lounging around smartly at the camp ground.
I might even go on a canoe trip , maybe go fishing, swimming,etc. Hamburgers &
Hot dogs for everyone. Maybe even some chili by the door in the morning.
Camping, wuuuu huuu!!!

Katrina

On Wednesday, September 13, 2006, at 07:40AM, Mark Sawyer
<mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

><<Original Attached>>
Everyone needs to come to Glen Rose!!!

Andrew Barnes <deabarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sharon
  Keystone state park is very close to Tulsa about 15 miles? I bet Leo would have the low down about the camping in that area . Debbie ,Emily and myself will probably see ya there ! Dennis is really trying hard to get us to go to the Glen Rose (aircooler pooloooooooza) camp out maybe he will come to Tulsa instead

   Drew
(918) 721 3452  after 4pm