[tcb] Re: Seatbelt Question

  • From: Shakey Spudman <dblcab67@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 17:50:19 -0600

well sammie, i am talking about a split window typical "hippie" bus that
some cops have come to know and love. i used to have a 67 camper with YOM
original 67 black CA plates on it. i kept it registered in CA thru a friends
address. Keller cop did a high speed U turn in the middle of the
intersection to come after me after not seeing the inspection and or
registration sticker in the window at 2 am. i was on my way home from work,
completley sober, but he thought he had his bust. so all i am saying is i
like to play it safe. but everyone has free will. do what you want