[tcb] Re: Safari Windows and such

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 17:42:12 -0500

I have Izzys and I really do love them. They are spectacularly impractical.
They do leak, but way less than others I have seen. The clear packing tape is
an excellent idea. after driving my bus for 6 years suffering in the heat if I
didn't take the panel off of the overhead, cracking the safaris an inch or so
is fabulous. By the way my overhead leaks a bunch more.