[tcb] Re: Safari Windows

  • From: Jeff Bednar <coitspoon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 08:30:07 -0700 (PDT)

i dont recommend that - that's what i did, but now i havent driven my bus much
since i took them out. partly due to the f-ing rain, and partly the cops can't
see the reg & inspection stickers so they pulled me over a bunch of times, when
they did i had to show them the window (which i kept neatly on the passenger
seat).
but the nice part is driving with out windows is it's like riding a big
comfortable motorcycle!
-jeff