[tcb] Re: Sad News re Julie

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 06:36:07 -0800 (PST)

Ditto

Paul Smith
Transporters@The Point 9
October ,2012
Morgan's Point Resort Texas

--- On Fri, 3/2/12, Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Sad News re Julie
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, March 2, 2012, 6:19 AM

Julie,

Glad you are home and OK. I'm sure they were using the phone for what it was
made for....taking pictures of your beautiful bus. The bus doesn't look totaled
from the pics. Just be sure to find a repair shop that knows VW's and how to do
body work. And make them repair it, not replace with inferior parts. When I
wrecked mine the agent tried to estimate the bumper at about $90, I told him
that I would buy ALL the $90 GERMAN bumpers he could get. They ended up giving
me the price for German (at that time I think it was only about $500). Let us
know if you need anything.

Steve

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 5:24 AM, <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just got home from the hospital.  The gapping hole in my forehead is sewn up
and my wrist too.  My knee isn't broken but it hurts like hell.

I don't have my phone.  It was turned off and put away as it should be when
driving.  It is with my Bus where ever that is.

Thanks Tyler, John, Brett, Cindy and Duncan for being there for me. I hope Josh
and Jen are okay and any other innocent victim.

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 2:35 AM, atxan <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So happy the bus pilots are healing and safe.Thanks for the update!

Jeff

Sent via iPhone

On Mar 2, 2012, at 1:04 AM, Tyler Chamberlain <hexarobi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just dropped off Julie's camera stuff at the hospital. Not sure if shes going
home tonight or not, but so far it just seems to be some stitches and bruises.

A kia rammed into the back of Julie's 21-window, forcing her into a ford, which
hit Josh's bay window, into the back of my bus. I just suffered a dented
bumper, but both Julies and Josh's got taken away on flatbeds. =(

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/407/img0386ov.jpg
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/img0387pq.jpg
'http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/41/img0388ou.jpg
'http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/813/img0389fp.jpg

-Tyler

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 10:38 PM, singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Unbelievable.,More updates please.Hang in there Julie.

Paul Smith
Transporters@The Point 9
October ,2012
Morgan's Point Resort Texas