[tcb] Re: Sad News re Julie

  • From: Tyler Chamberlain <hexarobi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 01:04:32 -0600

I just dropped off Julie's camera stuff at the hospital. Not sure if shes
going home tonight or not, but so far it just seems to be some stitches and
bruises.

A kia rammed into the back of Julie's 21-window, forcing her into a ford,
which hit Josh's bay window, into the back of my bus. I just suffered a
dented bumper, but both Julies and Josh's got taken away on flatbeds. =(

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/407/img0386ov.jpg
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/img0387pq.jpg
'http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/41/img0388ou.jpg
'http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/813/img0389fp.jpg