[tcb] SO42 score

I scored almost all of the remaining pieces that i need for my camper this
weekend! I got an icebox, 7 cabinet handles, the long thin strip from above the
D/S windows, the westy tag, spicerack mount, OG curtain bungees w/ clips(these
need a little work, but at least i've got an OG one for reference!). I had
accepted that i may never have some of these parts, and to find them all in one
place, i'm STOKED! Also, i don't know if it's cool to list " for sale" on here,
but i have alot of doubles, as i already had a near complete interior, and now
bought a second. I'll have extra curtain rods, corner cabinet, jump seat(bench
model), ceiling trim strips, tables, one light shade, and many small parts.
also, maybe a Z-bed and closet, if i don't break them down to use to build a
spicerack. also, if anyone wants to trade a W/T cooler for a B/S cooler let me
know...