[tcb] Re: SNOOOOOWWW!

Send more pictures and break out the sled dogs.
oleblue
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Denis Dodson
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 9:48 AM
  Subject: [tcb] SNOOOOOWWW!

  I don't think any of my messages got though, so I'll start over.

  We have over a foot of snow and it is still snowing! The forecast when I went
to bed was a chance of 2" snow sometime after midnight. The stage where we fire
the fireworks from now looks like a ski jump. So, now I have a boat dock and a
ski jump over the 300' cliff.

  Good thing I got beer last night!

07:34:00