[tcb] Re: SC for sale

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 06:19:26 -0800 (PST)

Will:  The contact info is in the e-mail.  Donna's phone #.903-962-5568.  Do
not
know what they are going to want for it.  I would guess with the new engine and
tranny and the other stuff that they have about $7,000 in it.  They live just
outside of Grand Saline, so a pretty close drive from Dallas to go look at it.
If interested give Donna a call.  Donna did say she would price it with and
without the engine for someone who doesn't want the engine.