[tcb] Re: SC

Yeah, I've seen his ads pop up before and it always says USA-Texas.  But other
than that I have never heard of him.

--- On Tue, 1/20/09, ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: SC
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 8:21 AM

I tried to contact this guy to buy some sundial windows from a crashed bus he
was selling.  He never returned my messages, but someone on the list knows him
b/c he has come up before.  I think Will might know him?  Sorry if I am wrong
Will ;).  If I remember right his location is very fluid between Oregon and
Texas.

 Jeff