[tcb] Re: SC

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 06:21:43 -0800 (PST)

I tried to contact this guy to buy some sundial windows from a crashed bus he
was selling.  He never returned my messages, but someone on the list knows him
b/c he has come up before.  I think Will might know him?  Sorry if I am wrong
Will ;).  If I remember right his location is very fluid between Oregon and
Texas.

 Jeff