    From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Subject: [tcb] Re: Rust.... preventative
    To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Date: Monday, February 23, 2009, 9:12 AM

    Thanks sammie.
    I've read Lee's article several times.
    Basically what he is saying is that they are all a crock of $h1T in
    regards to "encapsulation".
    So, probably my best bet is to either get some master's series, or some
    rustoleum spray paint.
    I really need something that is in an aerosol can, to spray the inside
    of the rocker assembly.
    Mainly I just wanted to see if you guys were familiar with any products
    that maybe nobody else has.
    I just mainly don't want to be redoing this in another 10 years...