[tcb] Re: Ronnie/Mr. Kadron

  • From: Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 08:08:38 -0800 (PST)

I gave him a stack of $100 bills for the carbs, linkage and new vaccuum advance
dizzy.  Even though he doesn't agree, I used two vaccuum gauges to adjust my
carbs and it ran much better.  However, after Mark and I put a hot rod cam in
when we rebuilt the engine, the vaccuum method doesn't work now.

  RH

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
          Ronnie, you sent your Kads in to Mr. Kadron? Did you do the whole
porting for the vacuum dizzy thing? if you don't mind saying, what did he
charge for the whole send in your stuff thing?

  I called him for just the Idle Mix Adjust Screw and he was all, "I don't have
time, send yours in, you'll be happy. Leave me alone!" Well, he didn't say
that, but he did make me cry.